P4P+ - Update for Pix4D??

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when DJI will release an update to download Pix4D React to the built in screen, Or any descent hacks to do this please with out getting another remote?

thanks

Does anyone have any idea when DJI will release an update to download Pix4D React to the built in screen, Or any descent hacks to do this please with out getting another remote?
The P4 pro+ has been out for 3.5 years now.
If DJI was going to allow it to run 3rd party apps, it would have happened long ago.

Reactions: MTO
Is there even a difference to the jan 2020 release version.

Ok so best option is to ditch The remote and get a non built on screen remote -GL300F?

I have the Phantom 4 Pro + V 2.0 It shows was showing an error message with flight distance restrictions. It also would not allow any control change like clicking on any flight mode.
I was told this was because I kept pressing ignore instead of updating precise fly safe database. I have tried updating after the about page, no luck it just keeps trying but never says latest update. Now the darn thing will not take the latest firmware update after 7 or 8 attempts.
Is there a factory default setting on this thing?
Do I have to send it in to DJI?
Help Please Thanks Michael
dji error.JPG
dji error.JPG
dji error.JPG
dji error.JPG

I had the same thing happen after an update. It was in beginner mode like yours, even though the ap said it wasn't. I turned beginner mode on and restarted everything, then turned beginner mode off & restarted, and it all worked. It doesn't give me too much confidence in their software.
It always amuses me that a company which does so much software hasn't noticed that it has spalsh screens instead of splash screens, and has done so since at least the p2v.

hmmm thanks Mine will not start, or allow me to change and hold any flight modes and now of course after 10 times the new firmware will not install. I guess I have been locked out because I hit ignore too many times instead of update flight database.
I have tried DJI assistant 2 uggg
Did you say that while pressing the button to switch into beginner mode, at that moment shut down and then restart?
Thanks

I have the Phantom 4 Pro + V 2.0 It shows was showing an error message with flight distance restrictions. It also would not allow any control change like clicking on any flight mode.
I was told this was because I kept pressing ignore instead of updating precise fly safe database. I have tried updating after the about page, no luck it just keeps trying but never says latest update. Now the darn thing will not take the latest firmware update after 7 or 8 attempts.
Sign out of your DJI account and sign in again.
i-9xNNGkN-X3.jpg

Thanks for the reply. So I signed out and then back in ( app is built in to the controller on the plus version)
Tonight when I restarted the rc I was able to slide an error screen button saying conflicting firmware. I did that twice and it looks like the firmware is updated now. I am still trying to update the precise fly safe database. It still just keeps scrolling. When I enter the go fly screen now it says ready to fly but I still can't set any functions. The pic below shows where I am trying to update the precise fly. So I guess I am still locked out. Thanks for reading Michael
DJI uggg.JPG

From my understanding, and acccording to mapping classes using Pix4D, it’s not DJI, pix4d has pretty much stopped supporting any Android devices, well over a year ago. Basically all iOS. Therefore it’s highly recommended to use an iPad or iOS device and not the plus controller or SC

Actually I cannot even start the drone. This is what is still happening- avoidance sensors, flight modes and distance settings will not hold any change that I try. The sliding tabs will engage and then revert back to the off position. I have been told that I have been locked out by the precise fly safety database. Does this sound right ? Willing to try anything
Is there a forced reset back to default anywhere?

From post above- are you saying that my Phantom 4 pro plus v 2.0 can no longer use the built in rc screen?
Thanks everyone

Thought I would re-post this below because I have tried all week but still locked out-At least I think that is what is happening (simply from pressing ignore instead of updating precise fly database) I will try anything before shipping the whole thing out and probably paying way too much for repairs.

Anything.....
Is there a factory default setting on this thing?
Do I have to send it in to DJI?
Help Please Thanks Michael

Are you sure you are linked between the drone and rc? Not accepting preference changes is a symptom of a bad link.

yes pretty sure.
I have a connection with wireless with the camera showing pictures and I have used the USB on the rc side and the smaller connection on the drone side

Are you sure you are linked between the drone and rc? Not accepting preference changes is a symptom of a bad link.
Is it possible to un-link the rc from the drone with the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS (built in screen) and then re link it. I have been thinking about what you said so I thought I would try if anyone knows the steps
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie