P4P Remote with built in display

Greetings from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, I have a DJI OcuSync Remote Controller with HD Display for Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ V2.0, but no P4P. I am not sure if I want to invest in another P4P at the moment, I was thinking of posting locally for sale or trade (fpv gear), but I am not even sure of what price would be fair, any suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you
If the controller works perfectly, I am interested. Let me know how much you want for it..

This post should really be in the classifieds unless OP isn't really serious about selling. DJF just needs to post three more times before he is valid to sell on this site. Its an easy bar to reach but helps protect both buyers and sellers:

Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of members for the sale of personal items only. Businesses are required to have an Approved Vendor badge. Contact clackey for information on becoming an Approved Vendor.

1. Members must be active for 30 days and have 10 posts before they are allowed to post a classified listing.

2. Only drones and accessories are accepted.

This post should really be in the classifieds unless OP isn't really serious about selling. DJF just needs to post three more times before he is valid to sell on this site. Its an easy bar to reach but helps protect both buyers and sellers:

Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of members for the sale of personal items only. Businesses are required to have an Approved Vendor badge. Contact clackey for information on becoming an Approved Vendor.

1. Members must be active for 30 days and have 10 posts before they are allowed to post a classified listing.

2. Only drones and accessories are accepted.
Well now I’m disappointed …. If I can’t sell my used undergarments and other miscellaneous frolicking equipment here then where am I supposed to sell it?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31