P4P+ RC functions perfectly, except txt logs are missing?

Reaction score
Weird mission flown yesterday, 3 batteries worth appx 45 minutes of flight time. Video and pics are on SD and in internal memory/DJI/dji.pilot.pad like normal but the txt's are missing from /flightrecord. The previous days and older txt's are still there but not the 3 flights from yesterday. What the heck? Really need those to map the coverage of the mission... Anybody seen this kind of a glitch before?

Did you restart your phone/tablet type device? I see that now and then and a restart of my tablet helps in the event that a record I know should be there isn't.

Did you restart your phone/tablet type device? I see that now and then and a restart of my tablet helps in the event that a record I know should be there isn't.
Yes, it is a plus so the tablet / display is built in / on but I did the reboot etc. still no txt logs from that that day. I haven't had a chance to fly it again to see if it will record a log now but I'm really afraid those logs are gone / never recorded, which is just weird to me. I fly everything from M-210 to Mavic Pro and have never had this issue with any of the other DJI platforms. Bad part is, it is a remote location and I could really care less about the video and pics that I have, I really needed to show what and where we flew... It's going to suck if I have to drive all the way out there to fly it again.

Did ya check it and verify that all those files dated for the previous days flights are in fact for that day.
The last one was perhaps dated incorrectly for some odd reason and is actually for the day in question?

Did ya check it and verify that all those files dated for the previous days flights are in fact for that day.
The last one was perhaps dated incorrectly for some odd reason and is actually for the day in question?
Yes sir. This is sort of a back up aircraft so it doesn’t get flown a lot and I went back and looked at all the txt logs from this year and no dice. They are all correctly named per date. ?

Is there a flight record accessable via the app itself, under Me>flight records and if so does it play? If so the file is there someplace, possibly "hidden from view". Hand held devices can be iffy at times and then add the "absolutely have to have it is when it will screw up" factor added to the mix!

And how about the coinciding .DAT file/s for that date, listed as they should be?

SD card installed? file saved there, unintentionally changed the settings?

Is there a flight record accessable via the app itself, under Me>flight records and if so does it play? If so the file is there someplace, possibly "hidden from view". Hand held devices can be iffy at times and then add the "absolutely have to have it is when it will screw up" factor added to the mix!

And how about the coinciding .DAT file/s for that date, listed as they should be?

SD card installed? file saved there, unintentionally changed the settings?
Good idea. I'll check for the dat.

This was one of the dealbreakers for me regarding the Crystalsky display which supposedly shares a lot with the Plus models , flight records we’re not all belong recorded , there was no logic to it , it was just random flights failed to be listed , this a day laundry list of other things we’re the reason I returned mine .

Mystery solved. I found 3 txt files that were dated 01-01-2000, an obvious glitch of some kind. Thanks to Danr-62 for convincing me to look further. Why those files are mis-labeled is still in question but at least I have the tracks now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20