P4p plus screen keeps going dark

Reaction score
Hi folks. New here and to drones in general but I have a problem I can't figure out and wanted to see what everyone thought. I have a new P4P plus and when flying the screen will just go dark. Very faintly in the backround you can just see that it has returned to the take off screen with the slider barely showing and it is completely frozen. Anyone ever see this?

Yes we have, with the DJI Crystalsky Ultra Bright monitor, it is a panel backlight failure. It can't be fixed by the user it has to be replaced by DJI.

So I think your P4P+ screen is having the same problem, when it heats up the backlight circuit fails and the screen goes dark, the DJI Go 4 app and operating system are still working but the screen is very faint.

Better return for a new replacement, you have 14 days from date of purchase to do this and get a brand new replacement otherwise they will send you a refurbished unit.

Thanks I'll be calling them today but I still have the opportunity to return it to Amazon also. So I'll probably go that route and purchase a regular one without a screen I think that might be a better idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga