P4P+ Monitor

Reaction score
I have the plus but am struggling trying to figure out all of the camera menu options. I can't find option for jpg + raw nor can I find video options for resolution such as 1080p vs 4k. DJI says they have no manual and I should just experiment. I have done that but the DJI monitor's option layout is quite different than iOS or Android. Anybody know of a current resource? Nothing on Youtube yet.

Thanks but the video covers the Go App for iOS and Android but the DJI monitor is different and the manual does not really cover setting option not where they are located in the on screen hierarchy. Any plus users out there yet?

Touch the sliders on the right side of the screen. OR push the right side toggle under the front of the RC. IT will bring up three drop down menus. FrOm there you can access all the cameras controls

And one more thing if you don't like my post, I'm trying to help you! ON PAGE 48 OF THE MANUAL which you can download from the DGI website...Phantom+4+Pro+Pro+Plus+User+Manual+v1.0... it SHOWS you a picture of EXACTLY what I just described..DUH!

Reactions: Big Al KY
Sorry. I didn't mean how that came out. Let me spend some more time today and I will post the questions as I have read the manual and looked at a Youtube post. Again. I think that I have a defective camera as well. Thanks much for your help in the future. (BTW, this is my 5th Phantom including a P4 Android.)

OK. two questions as I got to this quicker today than I thought. 1) How do I change the resolution from 4K-60 to 1080P? 2) How do I select .jpg plus raw? I cannot find those options in my integrated controller menus. Thanks again.

As I recall, there are three options at the top of the drop down. One a camera icon, one a 'tool icon' and one a settings icon. One of them allows you to select various resolution settings. I just shot 4k at 60 frames at the beach yesterday . Its amazing. My bird was already set with the right side under neath the controller (C2?) to bring up the camera settings Try it

That did it. My option is labeled 'video size' which confused me. Also, the raw + .jpg is available when the camera is set to photo vs. video. Should have known that. Thanks. Where are you located?

Bay Area. Thx again as I did some testing and all looks great. BTW, you might tike this short vid from a couple of years ago. I think it was with a P4 and maybe the sea lions with a P3/ GoPro on 720/60. Not sure why the degraded quality.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West