P4p Long range flight over water chasing container ships...

[emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376] (round of applause) was thinking of going to “try” and film the independence of the seas departing....
Cool, I did the Oriana a month or so ago.....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Relatively easy taking of from the Mariana ? I mean not haters/Sercurity guards ? I hope to get down tomorrow around 4:30 weather permitting
in my eyes, i am doing the exactly the same as everyone dow there with their cameras out....people will only be bothered by when you take off and land, inflight they wont even know its there.

Reactions: jpbroomfield
Ok, so I went down to try and film the Independence leaving this evening to be bombarded not from the onlookers l, but by the local marine birds ..... I had to race back as they nearly took my drone out and themselves..... any suggestions?

Ok, so I went down to try and film the Independence leaving this evening to be bombarded not from the onlookers l, but by the local marine birds ..... I had to race back as they nearly took my drone out and themselves..... any suggestions?
I cant really help you...maybe just get out there where the birds arent and be careful when flying back.....i usually get it when flying round the pier

Reactions: jpbroomfield
I think that was my problem. They must of seen me flying past the pier followed me and started to lash out. Must’ve liked the colour or something. Cheers for your help mate. Must fly sometime....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31