P4p Long range flight over water chasing container ships...

Thanks guys. Reading up online about this. Obviously nothing we can do, except to respect nesting birds and keep clear I guess. I’ve also been very close to ducks. And that was inland.... I say give them ASBO’s. Lol [emoji23]

Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing another cruise ship chase video. I don't get to see many large ships and certainly no cruise liners because of my location on the Great lakes.

Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing another cruise ship chase video. I don't get to see many large ships and certainly no cruise liners because of my location on the Great lakes.

Great Lakes I hear.... awesome ... which one ?

O yes I know it well, towards Oakville. That would be great place too film, near the lighthouse point at lakeside park. Me and the family are hoping to come out next year to work as we love Canada. Maybe staying up in Barrie.

DJI_0001.jpg

Me flying out to the independence of the [emoji305] seas before the locals came down

Nice work Owen, Shazam didnt pick up what the music was on the containership footage, as I have some footage that would suit , can you advice who by ?
Regards Mike
Thanks....it’s called ‘gone but not forgotten’ by C21 FX however it is copy righted so be careful on what social media you put it on

There are a few cruise ships on the great lakes and many cargo ones in excess of 1000 feet in length. There's also a beautiful 4 masted schooner in the Toronto area. I know because my friend rode on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl