P4P+ is with the fishes!

Reaction score
My drone is lost at sea!
Now left with all the gear...less the drone, it needs to be replaced.
What do you think you would do?
Buy just the drone (no battery or charger or props) for $1,349, or
Buy a P4P without the "P" for around $1,500, or
Sell the remaining parts and call it quits, or...
Any other solution...
Thanks for any help or advice, Keith

I'm looking for a backpack...
Lol. Dammit, so am I.

That is probably one of my worst fears. As much as I would try to buy another one, I would definitely have to figure out how to do it without my wife finding out> She wasn't too happy about the purchase as is. If you don't mind me asking, how did it happen?

You have the plus controller, so maybe a used P4P, then you have both!:) they come up here for sale, low flight time.
Apple drone?;)
Floats on the next one:rolleyes:

Reactions: K Henry
Had to sell my Harley to get this one.
I went too high, figured to use auto pilot to bring it down, but it was taking too long, low battery was screaming at me, and in the glare of the sun (that's what I told her), i must have initiated the ' land now' feature, and the last I saw was a black and white picture of the tops of small waves. That's my story! Flight log may be usefull in getting any compansation.

Reactions: Thebigman
After over a year of successful flying I also lost my P4P in a deep lake in upstate NY. I am totally bummed out but I still have my P4. However I will be looking for another P4P used. So K Henry I know how you feel.Don't give up man .Get another one and move on.

Buying used would never do, and
I did consider waiting for a new model, but Fall is comming!
Insurance is what I need!
Thanks for the reply, Keith

We're similar in one specific way. I had a bad accident with my Harley and ended up getting a P4 with the money I got back after fixing the bike.

I'll probably get a new one, but if I can find a P4P in pristine shape for the right price .I may go for it. Anyway I got to go. Like I said before move on and get another one. You won't be sorry.

We're similar in one specific way. I had a bad accident with my Harley and ended up getting a P4 with the money I got back after fixing the bike.
After over a year of successful flying I also lost my P4P in a deep lake in upstate NY. I am totally bummed out but I still have my P4. However I will be looking for another P4P used. So K Henry I know how you feel.Don't give up man .Get another one and move on.
So what happened in NY? Which lake?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus