P4P+ FPV help/Removing the display

Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been answered but i've looked everywhere and couldn't find the answer.

I recently bought a P4P+ and really want to do FPV flying, with head tracking etc. I don't want to spend another couple hundred dollars and buy a nice FPV headset, I would much rather just use my phone and the VR headset I already have for it. I know litchi won't work with the display(or at least so i've read) but i was wondering if anyone has used the app "3D FPV" and if it works. I was also wondering if it is possible to remove the display on the remote and essentially turn a P4P+ remote into a P4P remote so that 3rd party apps would work.

I was also wondering if it is possible to remove the display on the remote and essentially turn a P4P+ remote into a P4P remote so that 3rd party apps would work.
That's not possible.

Dang, so basically if i want to do FPV flying with my drone i have to buy a FPV headset, or is there a way to hack it to get my phone to work with my remote? Thanks again for your assistance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor