P4P floating skates

If further testing proves that they don't significantly impede performance
These sort of designs show up from time to time but no-one ever seems to come back to explain what they do to flight speed, flight time and wind resistance.
I do most of my flying over water and I want my Phantom to be able to fly as well as possible without being handicapped by something that might cause the loss of the drone rather than saving it.

Reactions: N017RW
After some more thought, at this point, one of my biggest concerns is the apparatus dragging the feet back, thus moving the props forward and into the line of sight of the camera.

After some more thought, at this point, one of my biggest concerns is the apparatus dragging the feet back, thus moving the props forward and into the line of sight of the camera.
The Flight Controller is tasked with maintaining bank angles etc so, in theory, the aircraft will fight to maintain the "normal" angles etc under normal conditions.

Reactions: Ripper7620
The waterstrider is far too expensive at $140 (£105) plus carriage another $29. $70 seems more like it, but it does look flimsy. I would feel a lot happier to buy one as henpax has designed, it looks as if it would take a heavier landing on the ground.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94