P4P - changed to new iPad - No comm from RC to iPad

Reaction score
After waiting a week for our IS department to replace the warped iPad 4 mini, I got the new iPad today. Now I'm getting no video feed from the P4P and on the launch screen it says "disconnected." When I Enter Device, of course there is no video feed. Top left where it would show status green, it says "disconnected," and there is no telemetry data. The map shows the correct location at least. LOL

I can fire up the motors and control the aircraft.

I have changed USB cables between the controller and the iPad.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI app.

I've gone into the advanced settings and manually cleared every cache.

I've signed out and back in.

I've chased my tail with Google searches trying to find a way to make sure I'm installing the app from Apple's store and not from some backup. I've deleted and turned off my iCloud backup, but when I go to the app store, it still shows the little cloud w/ arrow instead of a "get" button.

I've connected it to my Samsung Galaxy S7 Android phone with no problem, so it's definitely something with the iPad, and I suspect it has to do with the fact that it keeps wanting to reinstall rather than download fresh.

I'm open to suggestions.

You need to install the IOS 11.0.3 beta

Oddly enough, I was just in the process of installing the software update when I saw your post. You'd think IS would give it to me with the latest OS installed. LOL What was I expecting from the government?

That fixed it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj