P4P+ Ask Me Anything

Extending the system app folder partition would do it.
I'm guessing they have
Root directory for os, and in that would be the folder for app installations that they have put a limit on.
Can the android settings be gotten into?
If so, adb could be enabled through Dev options and one of the blanket root methods could possibly work.
Also, build.prop could be looked at to see if anything in there is limiting apk installation.

Sent from my F8331 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine comes tomorrow. I'm not super knowledgable but I'm going to try and circumvent it for sure.

I can't imagine they tried very hard to lock it down really.

I was just looking at that tonight. I downloaded an APK program which it places in the Download directory. Went to run it, after turning off the safeguards, and received the not enough space message. On further inspection it looks as if there are two locations for Apps. One location is extremely small (size in Megs), and the other is larger (about 9 Gigs free). Somehow we have to get the APK to install in the 9 Gig area.
Tried that using ADB commands, doesn't work. You get the same 'no room to install' error message (from the ADB command line) no matter what partition you try.

Mine comes tomorrow. I'm not super knowledgable but I'm going to try and circumvent it for sure.

I can't imagine they tried very hard to lock it down really.
Imagine harder. ;) I tried all the typical exploits via USB debugging access, got nowhere. The hack we are looking for is no doubt possible, but I don't think it will be trivial.

Tried that using ADB commands, doesn't work. You get the same 'no room to install' error message (from the ADB command line) no matter what partition you try.

Imagine harder. ;) I tried all the typical exploits via USB debugging access, got nowhere. The hack we are looking for is no doubt possible, but I don't think it will be trivial.

Ok good to know. I won't waste much time. Can you tap to enable developer settings and enable USB debugging? And can you get you PC to recognize the "phone"?

Ok good to know. I won't waste much time. Can you tap to enable developer settings and enable USB debugging? And can you get you PC to recognize the "phone"?
USB debugging seems to be on by default so you do have access for ADB and Fastboot, etc., but unfortunately as I mentioned I haven't had any luck so far in bypassing DJI restrictions from the command line.

Can someone share or lead me to the process of Bracketing. I am wanting to do this with my new P4P. Any info would be wonderful, Thanks. Newbie I am...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews