p4a fell out the sky

OK, it was uploaded the first time........

Give a brief explanation of what happened. Are you certain that you didn't possibly clip the tree? Hard to tell from this viewpoint.
Erratic Flight.PNG
es?

I was fell over the trees maybe 120 feet . me and my neighbor was watching it . we could hear the rotors just stop and it came down. the props are still intact other than the impact.

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 301
that picture isn't in the right location It was across the street. that maps pic is 5 to 6 yrs old

Then you must have the wrong log file. The one you uploaded shows a maximum altitude of around 30ft.

That flight record ends after 7.5 minutes with the Phantom flying hard in Sport mode, 128 feet up and 145 ft from home.
At the end of the recorded data the Phantom is flying normally.
Whatever happened after that is not in the flight record.
You would need to look into the internal data recorder inside the Phantom to see anything more.

Just a quick look through and I don't really see anything obvious. It appears you had a long flight with a few minor warnings, then once back near you, you switched to sport's mode, did a few erratic manuevers until you were over the trees across the street, as you said. The only possibility that I can see from that, is possibly, and say this only because it has happened many times, that the battery was not fully secured and loosened after flying around in sports mode. The data stream ended at 128ft @12mph right over the trees (approximately).

The .DAT files will give more, unless they end with the same conclusion.

Yes, but you can't post that. You will need to put it elsewhere and provide a link to the file. Such as Dropbox.

Anyone
Im about to become a new pilot .
Where can I get a simulador for a Phantom 3 Pro
Thank You Dominic

Anyone
Im about to become a new pilot .
Where can I get a simulador for a Phantom 3 Pro
Thank You Dominic
Please do not post on alternate threads that are not related to your topic. Create a new one for your specific questions if you have not found by searching the forums. Welcome Aboard.....and a quick answer would be you can find the simulator in the GO app, but you neeed the drone first.

I sent a message for you to a fellow pilot who should be able to assist you further with the .dat files. Check back on this thread for anything from @sar104......

Reactions: Photographicsteve
No problem, that's why this place exists.......

Reactions: Matash

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl