P4 standard with GL300F controller firmware issue

Fantastic! Just checked and you do have the latest firmware on your remote. Now go fly and have some fun

Reactions: Oso
Fantastic! Just checked and you do have the latest firmware on your remote. Now go fly and have some fun
I do, already up taking aerial photography of my farm. The big Phantom takes WAYYYYY better photos that the Mini I bought to learn on. It's a bit noisy so wildlife photos are probably best done with the mini until I figure out how to reduce prop noise.

I do, already up taking aerial photography of my farm. The big Phantom takes WAYYYYY better photos that the Mini I bought to learn on. It's a bit noisy so wildlife photos are probably best done with the mini until I figure out how to reduce prop noise.
Don’t switch to low noise props unless the mounts have been changed to the 4Pro style, or else. The P4 original prop mounts (outside springs) can and do fail. Be aware the LN props can cause a bit wobbly flight at times. Anyways, get the P4P prop mounts, $10 Amazon. Nuff said, go enjoy.

Don’t switch to low noise props unless the mounts have been changed to the 4Pro style, or else. The P4 original prop mounts (outside springs) can and do fail. Be aware the LN props can cause a bit wobbly flight at times. Anyways, get the P4P prop mounts, $10 Amazon. Nuff said, go enjoy.
Oh.
I'm glad you said something I was just looking into that. This is why us neophytes need you more experienced hands around. Thanks again, saved me a wreck.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic