P4 Refurbished came

Reaction score
Well my replacement refurbished p4 came today . going over it i have to say it looks brand new . can see no signs it was used are refurbished in anyway . just put the battery on the charger . showing only 1 light same with the controller . once charged up i'll go through the start up procedures and make sure all works as it should . question where is the serial # can't seem to find it i do see a model #WM330A

The serial number should be on the box if I remember correctly.
Thanks . found it . now just waiting for the new battery and remote to charge . all ready registered with FAA . then to do the first initial set up and make sure remote and drone are pared then set all the flight perimeters . calibrate compass and IMU then should be able to do my first flight in an hr or so

Well I'm at 201 flights now . new bird flew flawlessly in fact i didn't get the false NFZ warning I was getting sometimes with the old bird . Back to flying . now to get a list of the extra items i have and list in the classified section for sale , like extra controller

Better look with this one pal ;)
well after 199 flights the one time i go astray something happens .I learned a lesson from this, hope you did to and it wasn't so much not looking as turning the controller so someone else could look .

added new bird to state farm . of course at the reduced price though they said i could keep the same value as before but felt being truthful was more important and as long as i'm covered for my out of pocket expense i'm golden

Reactions: John1960
well after 199 flights the one time i go astray something happens .I learned a lesson from this, hope you did to and it wasn't so much not looking as turning the controller so someone else could look .
If you fly drones, you will crash, fact of life, thinking otherwise is dillusional. Like working on cars, your hands will get dirty. I purchased a couple of refurbs after crashes, just as fine as originals.

All the best,

Rrrr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94