P4 Range?

This is the fan used. Wonder if it causes any interference and reduces radio range.........
Good question!! It is larger with more CFM, which intern means it has a larger magnet than the previous cooling fan used on the P3. I hate to say it, but looks like this may be one of those "Needs More Research" Questions. We all know how important it is to keep any type of metal, or magnetic devices as far away from the internal electronic components as possible.

Again, if you are unhappy with how Lightbridge has been detuned and feel that DJI needs to increase the power and range, email:
[email protected]

Being the CEO, it might get some attention of a lot of us complain.

I'll second that!
Here's my mail @Frank wang
I hope more people will follow

Hi Frank,
Like many people, I recently sold my Phantom 3 Pro to buy a Phantom 4. Obstacle avoidance is a great feature but i don't use it as it drains the battery to fast. So far i have less flighttime and less range! Very frustrating, the Phantom 4 should be an upgrade, not a downgrade. Why did we pay more to get less? I love dji products but with this negative publicity you will lose a lot of loyal and potential customers.

Please ask your team to fix this
Oliver

Even with less range the P4 is an upgrade over the P3. It isn't a huge upgrade but it is an upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj