P4 pro will only rise about 30 m and fly around the same,. why please?

Reaction score
My P4 Pro will only rise about 30 meters and stop, and it says maximum altitude reached even though i have set it higher. It is the same with distance, only going a very short distance and saying maximum distance reached even though i have set it to go 2000 meters. It is in normal fly mode. it has never done this before. Can somebody please help.

My P4 Pro will only rise about 30 meters and stop, and it says maximum altitude reached even though i have set it higher. It is the same with distance, only going a very short distance and saying maximum distance reached even though i have set it to go 2000 meters. It is in normal fly mode. it has never done this before. Can somebody please help.
Since you said you are in normal mode (not beginner), it sounds like the standard 30/50 flight restrictions when not signed in to the app.

Reactions: LarBear360
Since you said you are in normal mode (not beginner), it sounds like the standard 30/50 flight restrictions when not signed in to the app.
Thanks for your reply, how do i sign in to the app to fix it.

Thanks for your reply, how do i sign in to the app to fix it.
Sign out of the app and then sign in again.
i-9xNNGkN-X3.jpg

Reactions: Oso
I signed out and back in again but unfortunately it still only flies up about 30 meters and sideways distance of about 50 meters, It is a new phone i am using as monitor, would that be it, or any other suggestions i would be grateful for.

Just for anybody that had the same problem, it turned out the Samsung Galaxy 8 is not compatibile with the Phantom 4. DJI says it is working on the problem. I bought and ipad and it worked perfectly .

Reactions: Nightwolf
Just for anybody that had the same problem, it turned out the Samsung Galaxy 8 is not compatibile with the Phantom 4. DJI says it is working on the problem. I bought and ipad and it worked perfectly .
I fly my p4 pro with my galaxy note 8. Works good but wont let me change camera settings. Only bug I've noticed using note 8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav