P4 Pro Vr 2 and smart controller

Reaction score
With one of the firmware updates to the Phantom 4 vr 2 they updated the Occusync to 2.0. DJI claims the smart controller works with any Occusync 2 device. Just curious if anyone has tried to pair a SC to a P4 Vr 2?

Paul C

I asked in the DJI forums months back, they said it would be compatible with a future firmware update. That was before they discontinued the phantom 4 though. Who knows if they’re ever going to update it now.

Hi,

I was curious, as the DJI doc's say the Smart Controller works with any Occusync 2 aircraft. In the August 2018 firmware update to the P4 Vr 2.0, DJI updated the Occusync to 2.0. I have the current 10/24/18 firmware on my Vr 2.0 but have not tried to link it to the SC.

I wonder if the SC needs updating? with it's firmware? or the DJIgo4 app installed on the SC?

If something else needs to be written i.e. firmware I agree, odds are it won't happen.

DJI, IMO left the Vr 2.0 in a pretty sad state with stability issues.

Paul C

I believe go 4 on the smart controller is all that needs to be updated and the phantom 4 pro v2 added as an aircraft, but I could be wrong. Only dji knows for sure, sadly...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31