P4 not saving pics in Editor....help!

Reaction score
Hello,

I've had my P4 a week after it's release and have loved it. The pictures are typically crisp and sharp. Normally after a flight I would go into Editor, see the pictures I want (not sharp but not bad), download the original, and then it would be very crisp. Now after a flight I have to go into the pictures from the Equipment tab select the picture straight from there, and when downloaded it's not nearly as sharp and crisp as they were when downloaded from the Editor section of the DJI App. If someone could please help me I would appreciate it!

Thank you,

LapseInTimeUSA

Why not get yourself a card reader, and download the pictures from your card direct to your computer....much quicker.

Why not get yourself a card reader, and download the pictures from your card direct to your computer....much quicker.
Hi Rockydog. I've done this but the quality still was not there. I have no idea why in the Editor section of the actual DJI app they appear so much sharper. Now when I download them on the actual screen I use when flying, only after doing it there do they show up under the Editor section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers