P4 Batteries on Groupon.

Well 1st Class Savings sends !st Class Duds for batteries. Got mine today and it is deader than 2 door nails. No bars, no nothing. Been on the charger for 2 hours and nothing. I guess you get what you pay for!! Just Saying!

Ive bought things from Groupon I didnt like and received my money back no problem,I would def take a chance on the battery if I had a P4

samre thing happened wiht me once, bought a battery frmom Bestbuy and it was DOA, exchanged it for another and checked in the parking lot before I left. they had a whole stack of DOA's
Ive bought things from Groupon I didnt like and received my money back no problem,I would def take a chance on the battery if I had a P4
Everything I have bought from Groupon that needed to go back was an argument and ordeal to return and then wait 2 weeks for a refund to go buy something else. I just bought a Walkera drone from them around Xmas time and it was a total nightmare to return because it arrived missing parts from the factory. They dont have any support system for any of their goods, they just redirect you back to the vendor...and most of the time its china and zero customer service. They are great for pizza deals and coupns around town or show tickets, but not for electronic goods in my opinion, theres always some catch. It's outdated, refurbed, special stipulation on returns, slow shipping ect. The deal is never just the deal.

samre thing happened wiht me once, bought a battery frmom Bestbuy and it was DOA, exchanged it for another and checked in the parking lot before I left. they had a whole stack of DOA's

Everything I have bought from Groupon that needed to go back was an argument and ordeal to return and then wait 2 weeks for a refund to go buy something else. I just bought a Walkera drone from them around Xmas time and it was a total nightmare to return because it arrived missing parts from the factory. They dont have any support system for any of their goods, they just redirect you back to the vendor...and most of the time its china and zero customer service. They are great for pizza deals and coupns around town or show tickets, but not for electronic goods in my opinion, theres always some catch. It's outdated, refurbed, special stipulation on returns, slow shipping ect. The deal is never just the deal.

That has not been my experience.I bought a tablet from them to see if it would work with my P3A,it wouldnt and I had no problems returning it.I also returned something else but I cant remember what it was at this time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20