P4 and follow me test

Reaction score
I tried Follow Me mode on my P4 and it would not work. I took off and had 13 sats, GPS status excellent. So I started Follow Me mode. Then a popup says I cannot use this mode because of poor GPS.
Why would that happen? Tried several times and it would not allow.

I tried Follow Me mode on my P4 and it would not work. I took off and had 13 sats, GPS status excellent. So I started Follow Me mode. Then a popup says I cannot use this mode because of poor GPS.
Why would that happen? Tried several times and it would not allow.
Give active track a go , haven't tryed follow me mode myself (don't trust it),yes you would think 13 enough,I'm superstitious so 13 bad,14 or 12 better,I did do search today after reading this and that's what couple of them said was to try active track,it apparently worked better,and all else was make sure got good gps like you had so unsure on that,,I do trustl the rth function

I use an Nivida K-1 as my tablet, which has GPS and WIFI but no cell. Maybe it could also have been I needed my WIFI turned on, but I don't know.
I read it needs a cell device but not sure of this source info.

13 sats showing on the Go app or the display device itself? Follow Me mode uses the GPS position of the display device and relies on its communicating it's position to the Go. app. Follow Me mode is "terrible".

Follow me doesn't always work if the controller is inside a vehicle. I can get it to follow my 2001 Jeep Wrangler but i need to put the controller on the luggage rack on the back

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl