P4 3-D noise cancellation question, hd video feed still glitchy

Reaction score
Hello P flyers,

I am on a mission to strengthening my HD video feed on my P4. What does the 3-D noise reduction setting actually do? I can only assume that it's tied into the video feed and then some. I'm still experiencing a glitchy video feed. In my HD channel settings, I'm having trouble locating a strong channel whether in auto or custom. Could this be the problem? FYI, my antennas are correct. My HD preview quality is set to 4 MB, enable hardware decoding his on, I have yaw brake and gimbal speed set good. Recalibrated everything more than once. Tried manual camera settings also. I'm starting to lose faith.

Not sure what else to try until I get into actual hardware.

Please help !!!

Hello P flyers,

I am on a mission to strengthening my HD video feed on my P4. What does the 3-D noise reduction setting actually do? I can only assume that it's tied into the video feed and then some. I'm still experiencing a glitchy video feed. In my HD channel settings, I'm having trouble locating a strong channel whether in auto or custom. Could this be the problem? FYI, my antennas are correct. My HD preview quality is set to 4 MB, enable hardware decoding his on, I have yaw brake and gimbal speed set good. Recalibrated everything more than once. Tried manual camera settings also. I'm starting to lose faith.

Not sure what else to try until I get into actual hardware.

Please help !!!
Have you tried changing USB cord

No sir, I will give it a try tomorrow

Thanks
Yip I just say that because mine was shot,,,been no problems since I change...might work never know,,,best luck:)got a good sd card ,,that sure to help aswell

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl