P3se and litchi. No video

I have a p3 se. I got litchi and no video or camera function on lg g6. Can anyone please help x

• Litchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have a p3 se. I got litchi and no video or camera function on lg g6. Can anyone please help

I don't use Litchi But hope these links might HELP You.
I see that the P3SE is not supported with Litchi and that might have changed so ?
Help - Litchi
Phantom 3 SE sdk

Last edited:
Reactions: Afox67
Hope things have changed cause i would love to have "Litchi" too.....YEP i'm watchn this thread !

I have the Phantom 3 SE, I use the iPhone 6S with the latest IOS and I face the same problem, no video. I’ve tried to uninstall the DJI GO and keep only the Litchi but it didn’t work. The Litchi support told me they didn’t receive the SDK from DJI so they can not develop the app, I’ve asked them if they tried to fly the SE with Litchi and they didn’t try it. Now I sent a message to DJI to understand if they intend to send the SDK to the Litchi. I just want to fly my SE with my goggles without having to spend so much money in the DJI goggles.

Tried Litchi on my LG g6 today and all seem to be working including camera. Will fly tuesday

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-14-20-20-23.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-14-20-20-23.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 788
flew se with litchi today waypoint missions flew great, video and pix work as does fpv. only dida short mission a good advance p3se and lg g6

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj