P3S- Still Confused

Reaction score
Got the altitude issue resolved, or so I thought. Put the gimbal back on and, without using the DJI Go app, flew the P3S high enough that I couldn't see it. Landed, removed the camera/gimbal. Next day (today) drone wouldn't fly higher than 100' or so {rear LEDs flash red/green at that height). Wouldn't travel much farther than that either. I have another, that I bought without the gimbal assembly that flies so high that I can't see it. Have tried all 9 combinations with the switches with no luck. Please advise. slorid69 AT yahoo.com or "Ashley Heirfor Goods" on Facebook. Thanks in advance.

Have the Flight Restriction settings been review? The max flight height in particular.
This youtube video talks about these settings:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have the Flight Restriction settings been review? The max flight height in particular.
This youtube video talks about these settings:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Turned off in the app already. The other (I) have never flown with the app, strictly RC. No height or distance limits, outside signal issues. Thanks though.

Checked with father-in-law. He bought his without gimbal, he doesn't use the app, and he has no height restriction.

With the new firmware, flying without the app is limited to 30 meters. Horizontal distance to 50. Blazing stars... So how do I undo the upgrade, or work-around?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31