P3S for Sale, with some Extras

Reaction score
In Excellent condition, flew few hours at most. Comes with extra battery, DJI case, lens filter set, screen shade (iPad mini), and prop guards. Never crashed, I no longer have time for it.
Make reasonable offer. Manual/paperwork and original packaging available. Photos available upon request.

I recommend posting photos of the drone. It helps to verify legitimacy.

Thank you. Pics are below. The following are included:

1. P3S complete (Drone + Modded Controller), with original box/manual/stickers (not shown in photos)
2. Propeller Guards
3. Official DJI backpack case
4. Neweer Neutral Density Filters
5. 1 Extra battery (Genuine DJI)
6. Leg Extensions (in black)
7. Antenna amplifier
8. Screen shade for iPad mini
9. Inspire Mount (on controller)

Only one set of propellers was ever used. The second set still has the shrink-wrap around it.

I invested/spent over $700 on this set. Please make a reasonable offer.

Minor issue: Small pins on the Inspire holder are fused. As such, those pins cannot be moved to use a small phone. If you need a new one, you can get it from DJI/Amazon for $30.00

DSC_0448s.jpg

DSC_0449s.jpg
DSC_0447s.jpg
DSC_0446s.jpg

Last edited:
Would you take 350.00 for it I know this is half of your investment but honestly it's all I can afford I just purchased a parrot Bebop 2 5 days ago and on its fourth flight up as of yesterday the motor burnt and I've already had a couple of about two very good drones but I am a phantom fan I had a three and I lost it I never found it but the advanced are great models if you can't because of the price being so much lower for offer I understand I'm in the process of studying for my 107 please let me know thank you and God bless

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic