P3S, Any fly away issues with apple smart watch

Thank you folks for all your replies, did some more testing with smart watch on without any problems at this one location with about 2 hours of flying over a two day period. Still worried with fly a ways but again with return to home fuction I just have to make sure that I have plenty of clearance & room for this function when things do or may go wrong. Please keep in mine that this problem occurred only at one location twice. Again thanks for all the replies

Did you check which socks you were wearing, and with which shoes at the time of your issues? I ask, because they're more likely to've been the cause of your problem than the fact you had two Apple products about your person. Seriously, it's just a coincidence, so upload your log/s as Meta4 suggests and the smart people here can then help.
Hey now I'm into sailing and sailors don't wear socks just flip flops for your information LOL. Les

Had two fly away issues with my P3S in the last two months
Still worried with fly a ways
Genuine flyaways are extremely rare but reports of presumed flyaways are common.
It's posts like yours, saying that your Phantom flew away (but giving no details) that wrongly encourage new flyers to believe their Phantoms are just waiting for the chance to take off and fly away.
It's usually fairly easy to investigate the real cause of an incident that is reported as a flyaway from the flight data recorded by the app.

You say you are still worried and that's because you haven't been able to learn what happened to make you think your Phantom flew away.
Without learning what it was, how will you recognise it in the future and know what to do so that it's not a problem?
If you do what was recommended in post #2, you'll help yourself and others as well.

Reactions: Pharm
I have an original Apple Watch and a P3S, I have noticed more interference warnings when I wear the watch then when I don't in the exact same locations.

I saw no evidence of the OP having even a single flyaway so that's a moot point. In addition, he never posted any flight logs to figure out why he lost contact (which is NOT the same thing as a flyaway). To me, this is one of those "help me" threads where the poster doesn't really want any help.

OP asks for help
Community asks for flight logs TO help
OP doesn't comply
and people wonder why others are so reluctant to help.
Almost as bad as asking a question, getting the answer, deciding you don't like that answer and do what you thought was right to begin with...which probably was wrong.

For the record, I have an Apple Watch, iPhone 7plus and have not had any issues with flyaways with my P4.

Reactions: Pharm and Numone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing