P3pro stolen......

Reaction score
Is there anyway to track my stolen p3p when it fly's again.??? I have filed a police report but surely the GPS info can be relayed to me once she flies again... Any ideas thoughts or suggestions

you got jacked..............., but how? Did you lay it down and then the person took it and ran?

Is there anyway to track my stolen p3p when it fly's again.??? I have filed a police report but surely the GPS info can be relayed to me once she flies again... Any ideas thoughts or suggestions
I would also report it to DJI. If you have it registered with them. If whom ever send the data to the cloud DJI can see where. Give you and idea of where they're flying it. Did they get the controller also? If not they'll need to bind a new one to it. ones it's binded to the new controller your control wont see it.
Sorry for the loss.

I would also report it to DJI. If you have it registered with them. If whom ever send the data to the cloud DJI can see where. Give you and idea of where they're flying it. Did they get the controller also? If not they'll need to bind a new one to it. ones it's binded to the new controller your control wont see it.
Sorry for the loss.
Would be interesting to learn what stance DJI may take here. Particularly given the reluctance of Apple to assist the FBI on occasions when they sought assistance to unlock an iPhone associated with a criminal investigation.

Would be interesting to learn what stance DJI may take here. Particularly given the reluctance of Apple to assist the FBI on occasions when they sought assistance to unlock an iPhone associated with a criminal investigation.
I'm thinking a little bite different. Unless tntl is in with the drug cartel. and seeing that his ( I hope has it registered with DJI) can prove that.

Here's the story. Stolen our of my truck while staying at a hotel. Sliding little back glass no lock. Took p3p controller, batteries ....everything but charger. It is registered to me. DJI last night helped me to sync up all flight records and no new flights yet....stay tuned.....

The markets for stolen resale are limited.... Craigslist,. eBay,. Offer up pawn shops. I check these daily. Police checking pawn shops. Any other ideas where one would go to sell this

If they piece it out on ebay there would not be anyway to track, expect the serial numbers on the controller and shell.

Sorry about your loss.... I will shut lock up my sport utility now. I always worry about that. You are out in the field concentrating on flying, somebody walks up to your car, and grabs whatever is there. Good Luck finding both the drones.

Lesson learned for you guys: never left these toys out there. I always keep mine in my own room at home.

Here's the story. Stolen our of my truck while staying at a hotel. Sliding little back glass no lock. Took p3p controller, batteries ....everything but charger. It is registered to me. DJI last night helped me to sync up all flight records and no new flights yet....stay tuned.....
Will DJI assist you or law enforcement with providing user information if someone starts flying it again? This is where DJI forcing users to login in once can actually help you.

They are using these Drones over sea's to drop hand Grenades & other explosives , might not see it for sale .
This also may be why DJI made changes .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.