P3P with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - report

Reaction score
Tried today the P3P with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
Before I tried, I upgraded the Tab 4 to Android 4.4.2, then downloaded the dji pilot app.
After I installed it said disconnected and requested me to enable USB debugging.
This requires going to the about, version, then clicking 7 times on the build to allow access to developer features.
After doing that I was able to find the switch to enable USB debugging.
When I enabled it, the device connected to the P3P.
Interestingly, the app came by default with the map adjusted for Mainland China. Had to turn this off - not a biggy.

I noticed that upon every application start the video is distorted (green zigzag lines). But after a few seconds it stabilizes OK.
I flew the P3P for 15 minutes without the app crashing and with good video, albeit poor screen visibility in the sun.
I have the 7.9" tablet which sits better than my iPad in the holder.

Reaction score
I have a problem getting the camera to show on my Galaxy tab 4, I did the upgrade and the usb debug, but still nothing.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Did your Tab4 fit in the holder?
I have Tab3 or 4 and tried to squeeze it into the holder but was just too big.
I have Note4 as my only other Android device (no Apples at the house at all).

I hope to get the Tab to fit so that I can use the larger screen but will purchase another tablet if I have to.

Reaction score
Did your Tab4 fit in the holder?
I have Tab3 or 4 and tried to squeeze it into the holder but was just too big.
I have Note4 as my only other Android device (no Apples at the house at all).

I hope to get the Tab to fit so that I can use the larger screen but will purchase another tablet if I have to.
Yes it fit, but mine is 7" screen. Still can't get a picture.

Reaction score
Finally got the Tab 4 to work, did a reinstalled today and everything is working.:)

Reaction score
i did what Foosy did..Galaxy Tab 4 works fine now and I haven't seen the green zig zags like earlier reported.

Reaction score
Finally got the Tab 4 to work, did a reinstalled today and everything is working.:)
Is your tab 4 still working? I just recently bought the 7" under the assumption it would perform as well as my Droid Maxx and I can't seem to get the live video feed to appear

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AceDoodle