p3p taking pictures

Reaction score
hi guys i flew the p3p yesterday and obviously was recording my flight, but then i thought i would like to just take a couple of snaps, and pressed the right button a few times, but when reviewing footage later only the video was captured?. is it possible to take pictures while recording video at the same time??. if yes which is the button for pics.

hi guys i flew the p3p yesterday and obviously was recording my flight, but then i thought i would like to just take a couple of snaps, and pressed the right button a few times, but when reviewing footage later only the video was captured?. is it possible to take pictures while recording video at the same time??. if yes which is the button for pics.
No you cannot take pictures while recording video. It is one or the other.

Yes I do that heaps but have to stop recording, yesterday I done this,buggered up my clip from stopping it

HaHa i did the same thought id give it a try but realised i had to stop recording in order to do this bit of a pain.
Many media players have the facility of being able to extract perfectly good quality still frames from a saved video. I mainly use Global Potplayer and to get a frame extract (not just a screen print) I just pause the player, press 'k' on my keyboard and then select "save current source frame' from the menu to do this. It's very easy and other saving options are available.

If you don't hear that camera shutter sound, it did not take a still. I think the button on the view screen pulsates or something, too, if a still pic is taken successfully.

Steve is right, there are many programs to capture stills for video. Also,
if you download the video then you can take "screenshots" at anytime while watching it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1