P3P Slightly Tilted

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to drones...I bought a few to play around with that were wrecked or had issues off of Ebay. I like to work on anything and these are fun!!

I have an issue with one of them that I noticed tonight in zero wind. It takes off and lands slightly tilted. Almost like one motor is weak or stronger on one corner. Props are all in good condition. It's a new shell and motors. I know this isn't a great test, but all the motors "feel" the same when moving them with my fingers.

Before I open it up and start guessing in fear of nicking up the new shell for no reason. :) What could cause this? I cal. IMU and compass.

Since it was crashed before I bought it, changed the shell and motors(from it arriving to me with allen head screws about 3/4in running into the motors and still not tight..UGHHHH!!!)
Could it be the Gyro?

Sry, for the dumb questions, I'm still learning ... It's not tilted real bad, it's still fully functional. I sent it up to about 275 ft flew it around within sight, left it hover for a few minutes and landed it fine. Just noticed the tilt on this one that I don't have with any of my other P3P's.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4