P3P motors

Reaction score
I just bought a used P3P and as I cleaned it up and looked it over, I noticed that the motors do not seem to be level. Or at least line up with each other. Are the motors supposed to have a bit of an angle to them? If so, how are they supposed to be? The front ones lean out to the side and back. Rotate the drone 180 degrees and the motors look like the front, to the outside and toward the back (front). Is that right? I have not installed the props yet. The motors seem to run well.

I just bought a used P3P and as I cleaned it up and looked it over, I noticed that the motors do not seem to be level. Or at least line up with each other. Are the motors supposed to have a bit of an angle to them? If so, how are they supposed to be? The front ones lean out to the side and back. Rotate the drone 180 degrees and the motors look like the front, to the outside and toward the back (front). Is that right? I have not installed the props yet. The motors seem to run well.
The motors are offset by design to eliminate VRS which used to be a problem on previous models.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures