P3P just ordered

Reaction score
I wondering where to find P3P operating manual? ??
Hope to have it first of Next week...
Like to pre read manual
Thanks

Reactions: jcknows0
Reaction score
I wondering where to find P3P operating manual? ??
Hope to have it first of Next week...
Like to pre read manual
Thanks
Welcome and read all you can and watch all the tutorials as well, a lot of good useful information.

Reaction score
Thanks Guys...
I'm sure I'll have a Ton of questions...
Lol
Enjoy flying my p330...
But HAD 2 UPDATE! !!!

Reactions: Jbundy63
Reaction score
Do not upgrade the firmware!! Dji is working on a new update. Stick with the 1.1.9 unless you want a drunk bird!!

Reaction score
Mine flies great on latest firmware. No drunken issues :)

Reaction score
Hopefully he'll get lucky and it won't be updated. You know it's bad when even dji recommends not updating . Hopefully they will have a fix out in the next week or so .

Reaction score
He may not have a choice. I got mine last week and was already preloaded with 1.2.6.
As many people are having issues with the latest firmware update, the problem may partially be in the update process itself.

I personally wouldn't be concerned about having any issues with my new Phantom 3 when arrives on Monday if it's preloaded with the latest firmware.

Reaction score
As many people are having issues with the latest firmware update, the problem may partially be in the update process itself.

I personally wouldn't be concerned about having any issues with my new Phantom 3 when arrives on Monday if it's preloaded with the latest firmware.
That's true but the new firmware reduces the number of open channels from 32 to 8 and almost everyone has seen a much shorter video range capabilities.

Reaction score
That's true but the new firmware reduces the number of open channels from 32 to 8 and almost everyone has seen a much shorter video range capabilities.
I think you'd need version 1.8 of the firmware to get the channels back. Along with 1.1.2 of the app

Reaction score
I think you'd need version 1.8 of the firmware to get the channels back. Along with 1.1.2 of the app
I have a new one being delivered tomorrow. I wonder what the chance are it will have the 1.8 firmware on it. This one is coming from drones etc ?

Reaction score

I can speak to this. Mine was on 1.2.6 out of the box and there are some issues. At time it holds and at times it gets confused. I'm not sure of the expected behavior but this is what I've noticed. Hovering around 5.6 ft, it remained stable. I increased the altitude by about a foot and it then it got wonky. It thought it was up 19ft so the system disabled VPS and started to move around a bit and re-established that I'm at an altitude that's less that 10ft. Weird stuff.

Reaction score
Is it possible to upgrade firmware with a micro sd card that has the older 1.8 firmware on it ?
You mean downgrade? If so, DJI will not allow you do downgrades yet. A new firmware that is coming out is suppose to allow downgrades.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axident