P3P just ordered

Reaction score
I wondering where to find P3P operating manual? ??
Hope to have it first of Next week...
Like to pre read manual
Thanks

Reactions: jcknows0
I wondering where to find P3P operating manual? ??
Hope to have it first of Next week...
Like to pre read manual
Thanks
Welcome and read all you can and watch all the tutorials as well, a lot of good useful information.

Thanks Guys...
I'm sure I'll have a Ton of questions...
Lol
Enjoy flying my p330...
But HAD 2 UPDATE! !!!

Reactions: Jbundy63
Do not upgrade the firmware!! Dji is working on a new update. Stick with the 1.1.9 unless you want a drunk bird!!

Mine flies great on latest firmware. No drunken issues :)

Hopefully he'll get lucky and it won't be updated. You know it's bad when even dji recommends not updating . Hopefully they will have a fix out in the next week or so .

He may not have a choice. I got mine last week and was already preloaded with 1.2.6.

As many people are having issues with the latest firmware update, the problem may partially be in the update process itself.

I personally wouldn't be concerned about having any issues with my new Phantom 3 when arrives on Monday if it's preloaded with the latest firmware.

As many people are having issues with the latest firmware update, the problem may partially be in the update process itself.

I personally wouldn't be concerned about having any issues with my new Phantom 3 when arrives on Monday if it's preloaded with the latest firmware.
That's true but the new firmware reduces the number of open channels from 32 to 8 and almost everyone has seen a much shorter video range capabilities.

I can speak to this. Mine was on 1.2.6 out of the box and there are some issues. At time it holds and at times it gets confused. I'm not sure of the expected behavior but this is what I've noticed. Hovering around 5.6 ft, it remained stable. I increased the altitude by about a foot and it then it got wonky. It thought it was up 19ft so the system disabled VPS and started to move around a bit and re-established that I'm at an altitude that's less that 10ft. Weird stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic