P3P is on it's way!!!!!!

Reaction score
First I bought the P3A from DJI in April, from a review I read, made it sound like you had to choose between 4k at 30fps or 1080p at 60fps. But then I found out the P3P can also shoot 1080p at 60fps, I quickly emailed DJI to see if they could change my order to the P3P with extra battery bundle on May 12th. They emailed me back the next day, saying

Dear Eric,

Thank you so much for your email.
001116480355 your order will be shipped out today with tracking number, you are recommended to keep this unit.
However, if you need to place a P3P order, we are afraid that we are unable to remain the original shipping sequence.

Thank you

Then I said,
DO NOT SHIP ME THE ADVANCE! Just cancel the whole order and I'll have to start over I guess

Sent from my rotary phone

lol anyway, they helped cancel my order, since I had to start over, I just went ahead and bought the carbon fiber color edition.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00WDBIIPI/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1431523868&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX200_QL40&keywords=phantom+3+professional+carbon+fiber&dpPl=1&dpID=41SBc26Bj8L&ref=plSrch can't wait!

Last edited:
I hope you didnt pay too much for the "carbon fiber" edition. Its not made by DJI, its by a third-party and its NOT a carbon fiber body. Just a carbon fiber pattern. The pattern should only add about $100 to the cost.

$1400 for it, since I seen it costs $125 to hydro dip phantom 2's, think it was a fair price, it's the carbon fiber props I'm not sure about, might just throw on the plastic ones instead. Bought from scorpion drones in Miami, Fl. They have a lot of great reviews, so that's a plus, I'll check back and let everybody know if all works out. And maybe update with a pic of it, cause looks like a phantom 2 body in the pic from Amazon.

I'm happy I bought from some other retailer than straight from DJI, cause I probably would have had to wait till the middle of June! Lol one thing I do know is there was 3 P3P sold by scorpion drones on Amazon, mine, a green digital camouflage, and a carbon fiber color one that came with a case. All were for sale, then all sold out right after I bought mine. Feel like I bought it right on time. Tried to buy directly from scorpion drones, but looked like it only accepted PayPal, and I didn't feel like transferring money, so went straight to Amazon.

Last edited:
Turns out they just shipped the carbon fiber props with a letter saying the phantom 3 will be shipping at the end of May. So still waiting

... but looked like it only accepted PayPal, and I didn't feel like transferring money, so went straight to Amazon.

For future reference, in most cases you can use a credit card to make purchases from retailers that use PayPal. You don't need to have money in your PayPal account (or even to have an account).

-- Roger

For future reference, in most cases you can use a credit card to make purchases from retailers that use PayPal. You don't need to have money in your PayPal account (or even to have an account).

-- Roger
Thanks I didn't know that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20