P3 Firmware P3P Firmware update

Reaction score
Good Day - I was able to update my P3P OK but the RC is having a fit. the Status light is flashing red and green twice a second and doesn't update. I can fly my P#P but I have no view from the camera. I have to re-link the two units and I get a "camera offline" response. Any ideas.

P.S. - I will NEVER update again.

Hi

I have this exact problem after upgrading.

My versions says :

Aircraft 1.11.20
Controller 1.1.8

It says inconsistent firmware, and points me to an inspire1.. Not able to upgrade anything from the app...

Any hints on how to get my bird flying again ?

Hi

I have this exact problem after upgrading.

My versions says :

Aircraft 1.11.20
Controller 1.1.8

It says inconsistent firmware, and points me to an inspire1.. Not able to upgrade anything from the app...

Any hints on how to get my bird flying again ?
Have you been able to solve the problem? If so, how?

Haven’t flown in months, just upgraded firmware to latest, and now experiencing the exact problem described here. RC very rapidly flashing red/green, and can’t get camera view to come up in DJI GO.
Tried updating the RC firmware by putting the bin on a flash drive and putting into the RC, but it ignores it.
Appears I’m bricked.

Haven’t flown in months, just upgraded firmware to latest, and now experiencing the exact problem described here. RC very rapidly flashing red/green, and can’t get camera view to come up in DJI GO.
Tried updating the RC firmware by putting the bin on a flash drive and putting into the RC, but it ignores it.
Appears I’m bricked.
Have you tried factory reset in Assitant

The rc updates by wifi unless they changed it. Also I believe Assitant is for Phantom 4 only.

If the Remote Controller firmware version is lower than 1.3.20, update it to 1.3.20 using the USB interface (use either a USB flashdisk or USB SD card reader). If the Remote Controller firmware version is higher than 1.3.20, connect the app to upgrade. Found this on DJI website.

Reactions: Djminkee

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj