P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

There's no reason why you haven't received a full refund. One call to PayPal will have the transaction reversed and the money back n your account.
I did contact PayPal, they said the soonest I could get a refund was April 3

I did contact PayPal, they said the soonest I could get a refund was April 3[/QUOTE
Not sure why they're making you wait, I would call them again. In the mean time, order this new P3P before you lose out on this deal.

Pixkehub has only sold two P3 proffessionals since the original sale ended. They were selling two an hour during the sale. I am not surprised that it is on sale again.
I think they are back to selling 2 per hrs. I am seriously consider getting one at this price instead of a P4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Weird the P3P is on sale less than before now ($779) by $20 but they have not reduced the price of the P3A. The P3A is only $30 cheaper than the P3P now. The P3A was $689 before and now $749.

I did contact PayPal, they said the soonest I could get a refund was April 3
Just got off of the phone with PayPal and they won't do anything because the seller has 10 days to respond to my claim, which they have not! So basically I'm screwed unless pixel hub still has any left by April 3.

Just got off of the phone with PayPal and they won't do anything because the seller has 10 days to respond to my claim, which they have not! So basically I'm screwed unless pixel hub still has any left by April 3.
Yes, once a case has been opened for resolution then you have to let all the timeframes play out. How many other people here bought from the Spain seller and anybody else get their refund? My friend did but he didn't open a case, he just replied to the e-mail stating to cancel his order and requested a refund which he got in a couple of days.

I think they are back to selling 2 per hrs. I am seriously consider getting one at this price instead of a P4

Sunday morning, and Easter on top of that, is always extremely slow on eBay. I would expect the sales to pick up later. Then again maybe everybody that wanted one jumped on the $799 price and there isn't that many more buyers waiting in line - which I seriously doubt. Quite honestly I think the P3 Advanced/Pro is a very nice product. It appears with the numbers and percentages stated, if you can believe them, then they have about 510 for sale. But who is to say they won't get more.

Last edited:
If you have credit available then just make the purchase and wait for your refund. By the time payment is needed, your credit from original seller will have posted.

What was wrong with yours again?

Charlie,
I'm not sure how much experience you have with eBay/PayPal. If you have any concern on receiving your refund then hopefully many others will chime in and put your mind at ease. Don't even think twice about placing an order from another seller while you wait for your refund. I was very surprised to learn that your deal for the free batterry with P3P wasn't legit due to the sellers feedback however, your money will be returned soon. If you call PayPal and explain that others that responded to your same deal have already been refunded, they're likely to put it through without further delay. The $779 price from Pixel Hub is likely to push me into buying a "spare". I'm not buying the P4 yet, love my P3P and likely will end up with the next version of the P4 whether it be a Pro, black edition etc. Although it's possible prices could still drop a bit on the P3P, I wouldn't risk losing out on this offer over the possibility of a slight improvement on price. Good luck.

I don't get it. They still have them for sale? You bought and never received your a P3P? I bought a P3A from them and received it, everything was good to go with it.
He purchased from the Spanish seller not the Seller (PixelHub) I listed in the OP.

Charlie,
I'm not sure how much experience you have with eBay/PayPal. If you have any concern on receiving your refund then hopefully many others will chime in and put your mind at ease. Don't even think twice about placing an order from another seller while you wait for your refund. I was very surprised to learn that your deal for the free batterry with P3P wasn't legit due to the sellers feedback however, your money will be returned soon. If you call PayPal and explain that others that responded to your same deal have already been refunded, they're likely to put it through without further delay. The $779 price from Pixel Hub is likely to push me into buying a "spare". I'm not buying the P4 yet, love my P3P and likely will end up with the next version of the P4 whether it be a Pro, black edition etc. Although it's possible prices could still drop a bit on the P3P, I wouldn't risk losing out on this offer over the possibility of a slight improvement on price. Good luck.
I'm guessing he opened up a case in the resolution center.
This is what happened to me once. My friend told me about a great deal on an electronic device so we each bought one on eBay from the same seller. Yes, it was "too good to be true" and seller had like 1 or 2 feedbacks. We each bought and paid for one knowing eBay/Paypal would protect us. Item was like $500. After a day or two eBay shut down the auction and told us not to worry that we were protected. Friend did nothing and he got his refund in a couple of days. I filed a claim and had to wait about 2 weeks to get my refund. I even talked to eBay on the phone and they guaranteed I would get my refund but because I file a claim I had to give the seller so long to respond then eBay/Paypal has a certain amount of time to decide the case. Guess it is in the legal jargon of the resolution process but because I filed a case I had to wait, no way around it.

3b5b806df84fcba8b25407bb551989fe.jpg

Charlie,
Thanks CCDD
I have no doubt that I'll get refunded but the timing sucks. I used all my play money to purchase it so I'll just have to wait for the refund. I had hoped the original item would have been delivered by now, it was going to be my backup quad since my P3A is back at DJI with Imu issues! Oh well maybe they'll drop to $699. Lol

I just noticed that thepixlehub has sold 454 with 53% sold. That means that they got more in stock. They have a good 400 remaining. I do not think that there is any hurry to buy one. I may actually wait to see if they drop the P3A price- hopefully to under $650

Reactions: shorttimer
I just noticed that thepixlehub has sold 454 with 53% sold. That means that they got more in stock. They have a good 400 remaining. I do not think that there is any hurry to buy one. I may actually wait to see if they drop the P3A price- hopefully to under $650
Do you know how many unit do they have on the P3A?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94