P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Alright guys.. who wants to grab the last one??
DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone Bundle with Extra Battery DJI

Shows 1 left in stock!

*** Edit: Never mind, its already gone lol...
They had one in stock about 10 min ago.
P3P_Ebay.jpg

Last edited:
How much did he charge you for shipping? Any in state tax? Just curious. If this is legit you got the deal of the century.
No tax, no shipping. I sent a message asking where it was shipping from and received this automatic reply. Either the most well crafted front or as you said...deal of the century. I feel pretty **** good about it.

This is an auto-response)

We are very sorry, but we are closed on weekends. We are a small family business and we do need days off to be with our children.

If you have a question about a product, please read the item description carefully before purchasing. If you still have questions we will respond to you on Monday. While we cannot guarantee product availability we would prefer you have all questions answered before purchasing to avoid any issues with your order. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

If you have a question about an existing order, we will get back to you on Monday as well! Please do not worry if you do not get a response over the weekend, you are still a top priority for us!

If you are trying to cancel an order, we will do our best to catch it before shipment. Unfortunately our shipping system is fully automated so that our customers receive products as quickly as possible, but we always check cancellations first thing on Monday. We hope you understand if we are unable to stop the order.

We hope you are enjoying your weekend and happy shopping!

Alright guys.. who wants to grab the last one??
DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone Bundle with Extra Battery DJI

Shows 1 left in stock!

*** Edit: Never mind, its already gone lol...
They had one in stock about 10 min ago.
View attachment 47859
This morning they showed 0 left with 4 sold. Now it is 0 left with 5 sold. I wonder if there are more to come later.
Go back a page. That's the one I bought. Said it was the last one. But that was 10:30 when I bought it. I would have made the 5th one I guess. Maybe I'll get an email tomorrow saying they only had 4, who knows.

EDIT: sorry, I was the 4th at 10:30 this morning. Now I remember it saying 3 of 4 sold. Then it showed zero after I bought. I should be good.

It also says returns not accepted

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Go back a page. That's the one I bought. Said it was the last one. But that was 10:30 when I bought it. I would have made the 5th one I guess. Maybe I'll get an email tomorrow saying they only had 4, who knows.

EDIT: sorry, I was the 4th at 10:30 this morning. Now I remember it saying 3 of 4 sold. Then it showed zero after I bought. I should be good.
I pulled the trigger and bought the 5th one. Came to $849 with tax. I hope the extra battery is a genuine DJI.

Reactions: Lefty63
I pulled the trigger and bought the 5th one. Came to $849 with tax. I hope the extra battery is a genuine DJI.
Sweet! You saw my post with their auto response email, right? The other question I asked them was about the genuineness of the extra battery. Just wanted to get something out there in writing. Obviously I bought it after they replied with that email as I knew it would last much longer.

Nothing about this raises a red flag for me. I'm confident the bird and battery are genuine.

I just did a search on the seller, he still has 3 with a single battery but the price is now $1061.19.

I just did a search on the seller, he still has 3 with a single battery but the price is now $1061.19.
I feel like I saw that before while searching...days ago. Maybe it just didn't show up in searches in eBay because the high price would have driven it pages down the list. A $300 discrepancy is peculiar but maybe it's stock in two different affiliate stores or something. I really don't know. I guess time will tell.

I just received an email back from the original $799 seller, I asked they would still honor the $799 price.

New message from: thepixelhub (20,984YellowShooting Star)
That sale has ended I am not sure if it will run again.

I did notice that none have sold since they jacked the price back up to $999

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Ha, thanks. Somehow I now ended up with an unused Standard, A well used and reliable Advanced, and now this! Good news is it will make 6 batteries. I think it's time to get crazy with the Standard!!
Funny. Just sold my standard on eBay. Not too bad. I got 425 for it. I paid 499 plus tax. And extras but I'm happy I got something back.

Reactions: shorttimer
Funny. Just sold my standard on eBay. Not too bad. I got 425 for it. I paid 499 plus tax. And extras but I'm happy I got something back.

And Tony you had way more than $75 worth of entertainment from it. Good job. Granted there are fees and such but you certainly got your money out of it.

This deal with p3p and 2 battery for 799 is amazing. Only 1 left. Ian asking the seller if it is new or open box

How come on eBay so many p3p is at 799 ? How come dji themself not selling it at same price and the dealer's ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164