P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

I agree. No way this is legit. Has to be some mistake. Maybe someone can contact the seller to verify. If true this is an amazing deal for someone.

Forgot to hit the quote button but I was in reference to the $799 battery bundle deal that ILiketogethigh posted. BTW Amazon has it 879 prime now tax free...

Just look at sellers history, it's legit. No one thought the $799 deal that over 400 people successfully purchased was legit. What the heck, I'll buy the sellers last one and keep it as an extra.

wonder if it could be a refurbished one?
talked to a sales man at BEST BUY yesterday and he said that was what they were selling now.

You beat me too it congrats, it's the real deal. I hesitated only because it added sales say for me, still a great deal however, not quite the same. There will be more from where these last two great deals came from.

You beat me too it congrats, it's the real deal. I hesitated only because it added sales say for me, still a great deal however, not quite the same. There will be more from where these last two great deals came from.
Ha, thanks. Somehow I now ended up with an unused Standard, A well used and reliable Advanced, and now this! Good news is it will make 6 batteries. I think it's time to get crazy with the Standard!!

Well that's why I figured I had nothing to lose. Listed as NEW. If it isn't I'll just get my money back!
That correct, not a thing to lose. I don't need another one but for this kind of pricing, I don't mind keep a spare or two on hand in the event I lose one or have company over during the summer that wants to join in the fun. P4 owners that sold their P3s in advance of receiving their new P4 should consider jumping all over these deals. Buyers remorse is flying around everywhere on the other section of this forum.

Reactions: NormanNormal
I'm curious where it ships from since it tried to charge me sales tax also. I also hesitated because of warranty issues if the seller is not an authorized DJI dealer.

They have to honor the price even if it is a mistake
As I mentioned nearly a week ago, there was another long time eBay seller that had >10,000 feedback offering approx 6 P3Ps at $799 each however, he was charging approx. $50 for shipping. He accepted my offer of $1300 for 2 including s/h. When he forwarded the invoice, it issued for $1400 due to the $100 ($50 X 2) original listings s/h. He acknowledged the mistake but by the time he got around to making the correction, he was down to only 1 remaining and wasn't willing to part with it for $650. Oh well

I purchased one of these last week. Free shipping, and because I live in the Land of Taxes (NY), I was charged sales tax. The shipping box had tamper tape on it that was broken. I presume to insert the invoice in the package. The DJI box was still sealed. Everything inside was still sealed and brand new. After a FW update to 1.6, I put it in the air. Sweet deal.

Last edited:
And now the P3A deal from the same seller went up, $689 to $789. It's over fellas, glad I snagged a P3A for my bro on Friday.

And now the P3A deal from the same seller went up, $689 to $789. It's over fellas, glad I snagged a P3A for my bro on Friday.
It's over until they realize they aren't selling at that price and are forced to lower the price even more. There were a number of sellers that were selling at $799 but most had less than 10. I think, given a little time, you will see the price back down. Again, it is technology and you don't buy it as an investment.

Reactions: liketogethigh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews