P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

What do you mean dead controller. What happens when you plug it in ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Updated and flew mine a couple of times today. No problems at all. Charger worked fine also.

It sucks having the pro just sit here with know way to charge it. I have my 3 standard battery charger but can't charge the dam controller

Mine is ok. Got it last week and have flown it everyday and even did an update the same day i got it. Took a few tries for the update, but i think it was my own fault. But all updated now and flying it daily.

Here is a video i made from work.

It sucks having the pro just sit here with know way to charge it. I have my 3 standard battery charger but can't charge the dam controller

sorry to hear that buddy,
have you checked the ac adapter box to make sure everything is plugged in?
See if maybe you can use the standards charger ac adapter box and swap it with the pro charger.

Updated and flew mine a couple of times today. No problems at all. Charger worked fine also.

How was the firmware update to do? Do you have to do both controller and bird.
sorry to hear that buddy,
have you checked the ac adapter box to make sure everything is plugged in?
See if maybe you can use the standards charger ac adapter box and swap it with the pro charger.
i
I did manage to get it working I'm charging my remote now.I just can't even touch it or it will stop working. it really have a loose fit.

How was the firmware update to do? Do you have to do both controller and bird.
i
I did manage to get it working I'm charging my remote now.I just can't even touch it or it will stop working. it really have a loose fit.
Push it in harder might not be in all the way. The P3P controller has a snug fit.

If not and it's defective contact then seller and exchange the whole phantom.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I noticed the EBay seller has raised the price on the P3P to $999. I was about to pull the trigger but now I'll wait and pick up a P4 in a few weeks.

f6b4353ea898b12fb34f7a7393355edc.jpg

Got mine yesterday, wonderful!

Reactions: kingfisher555

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl