P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Received my eBay P3P yesterday and it was new as expected. Charged up the controller and battery and did a beginner flight in my backyard. Yipppeee.....2 flights, no crashes, distance covered, about 50' :) all vertical.
Installed my gimbal guard, stablizer feet and now I have to start plucking the SeaHorse. I can see the need for some more batteries, not that I was dubious.

Wanted to get out today, second day of ownership, but we are having wind advisories. My own weather station says wind is about 12-14mph and gusts over 20....sounds like great rookie pilot weather :)

Reactions: LamboH
I just completed 8 flights. 4 with the B and 4 with the C. All 4 flights using the same P3P. ( That I bought because of this thread :D )

The first 2 on each I did an autonomous flight on Litchi.
For the 2nd two I did a free flight following the same path until the signal got very weak or RTH kicked in.

On every flight HealthyDrones rated the "Signal Score" on remote C better. I noticed the C seemed to cut out one or two times less during the ground station missions.

I'll post links to the flights later, probably in a new thread as to not hijack this one.
Which model bird? W323B or W323A?

Did my first flight last Friday... Man, coming from a P2V+, I'm loving this... :D

It's a silly little vid, but here's my first 4K production... :p

When the goal is a 1080p video, I love that I can take 4K video and fix up and framing that I didn't get quite right while I was flying. Fun!

Did my first flight last Friday... Man, coming from a P2V+, I'm loving this... :D

It's a silly little vid, but here's my first 4K production... :p

When the goal is a 1080p video, I love that I can take 4K video and fix up and framing that I didn't get quite right while I was flying. Fun!
I see you're loving it!!!

Reactions: Josh Curtiss
I ordered and received 2 from this seller over the weekend. I fully tested one and it looked and performed new.

The other I only had time to open but I noticed some one of the seals was not in place and the sd card was missing. Looked like a sign that maybe someone had opened it and returned it.

My only concern is that someone turned it on and "activated" it. That would have made my warranty clock start before my actual ownership.

Received mine Friday with no incident. The outside cardboard box had a seal on it that was intact and everything inside looked brand new. I activated it and took a couple short test flights.

Reactions: LamboH
I purchased the ebay deal too from that seller. P3 Pro with a DJI turtle backpack. Everything seems new/legit, and got it in 2 days since he's in NJ and I'm in NY.

The only different part that might be fishy was that the SD card included was a black el cheapo 16GB Panasonic instead of the nice blue FAST 32GB Lexar that came with my first P3 Pro. I suppose DJI just starts trying to squeeze more profit the moment they can.

I can't overstate how much I hate how DJI treats its customers. No competitors even worth looking at yet though.

I purchased the ebay deal too from that seller. P3 Pro with a DJI turtle backpack. Everything seems new/legit, and got it in 2 days since he's in NJ and I'm in NY.

The only different part that might be fishy was that the SD card included was a black el cheapo 16GB Panasonic instead of the nice blue FAST 32GB Lexar that came with my first P3 Pro. I suppose DJI just starts trying to squeeze more profit the moment they can.

I can't overstate how much I hate how DJI treats its customers. No competitors even worth looking at yet though.
Two brand new Best Buy P3P's that were W323A units in January also contained the black 16GB Panasonic cards, instead of the 16GB Lexar card that shipped with my original P3P back in May. Cost cutting.

Reactions: YouMadeMeDoIt

I'm opposite Bought first p3p 12-2015 and had the Panasonic. The eBay deal 03-11-2016 came with the lexar

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 286
I'm opposite Bought first p3p 12-2015 and had the Panasonic. The eBay deal 03-11-2016 came with the lexar
Both cards are the same speed. I just like the pretty blue Lexars better. Easier to see!

Both cards are the same speed. I just like the pretty blue Lexars better. Easier to see!

I just chunk em in the oem hardshell backpack and use 2x 64 GB Samsung Evo. Seems to work better than the freebies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 340
I just chunk em in the oem hardshell backpack and use 2x 64 GB Samsung Evo. Seems to work better than the freebies
Anything larger than a 16GB encourages flying more than one flight on the same card, and if you ever lose your bird (it can happen), you lose all the other prior flights too. Get multiple 16 GB cards and swap cards every time you land!
16GB is large enough for 30 minutes of 4K video, and that's as long as I have ever flown!:cool:

Well they have a sale at Best Buy. 64g san disk card 30 bucks. Can't beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well they have a sale at Best Buy. 64g san disk card 30 bucks. Can't beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
How about $27 for the Lexar 64GB 633x including a USB card reading stick, and no sales tax, without ever leaving the house??
Lexar 64GB High Performance UHS-I microSDXC LSDMI64GBB1NL633R
My choice is the 16GB Lexar 633x including the same USB card reading stick for $10! Can't beat it!
Lexar 16GB High Performance UHS-I microSDHC LSDMI16GBB1NL633R
Just bought a few more! :D

Last edited:
Not a bad deal. However I prefer Samsung or SanDisk.
I have used Lexar cards in all my DSLR's for years and they are rock solid, and considered top of the line, but I have a few SanDisk, mostly from Costco, and a Samsung, too. The most important thing is to not lose any videos from prior flights if your bird is lost. Unlike a DSLR, while shooting, the camera and card are miles away!

I have had a p3a since last summer and have been very happy with it. I couldn't pass this deal up, though. Ordered mine Monday and was notified that it shipped yesterday. I'm in MD so shipping shouldn't be long. I will update once mine arrives.

I have had multiple SanDisk and lexar fail on me. It seems the quality over the past few years has gone down. I personally have been going with Samsung pro or evo. Never have I had one fail yet. It's pretty devastating when they fail. I have had a SanDisk go out when some really personal family pictures on it. When I went to go buy a another SanDisk I realized I was not the only one facing these issues. The reviews on several sites showed the same thing.. just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl