p3p dark video problem solved

Reaction score
i didn't do anything other than clean camera lens and now i just leave it on auto and i see everything on phone perfectly and records perfectly. happy days got 1000 metres distance without any blip, will take out one day to test full distance of this bird.

Reactions: Archaeo Drone
i didn't do anything other than clean camera lens and now i just leave it on auto and i see everything on phone perfectly and records perfectly. happy days got 1000 metres distance without any blip, will take out one day to test full distance of this bird.

Great scene to fly,,and nice flight hey I did notice a white glare or mist at top of screen ,was that cloud or glare,,if no filters like myself just pan the cam down a fraction and that help that brightNess tone down a bit,,must say aswell what a big water holding thingy,can't spell that other word ha

Thanks ian that was just a cut down version, i will take your advice on board and will probably play with manual settings eventually ill look on you tube for stuff like that. it early the sun had been up only a few hours probably glare, im a complete newbie when it comes to this, i was made up that i flew it 1000 metres without a blip on my phone will try different location and further range.but its addictive this drone i find myself going to bed thinking about it. i usually go there to do some carp fishing and coudn't beleive how big it really is until i saw it from above, its completely amazing and a new dimension this drone has brought into my life.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4