p3p and dji goggles

Reaction score
What is the script for flying p3p and dji goggles what kit is needed and i am aware that the p3p is still controlled by the controller and hdmi need to be added to controller what cables are needed and converters ?

You need to install the HDMI output module on the P3P remote controller like this. Then, use an adapter like this one to attach the cable that comes with the DJI Goggles to the HDMI output module.

DJI-Goggles-HDMI-Cable-Connected.jpg

Last edited:
You need to install the HDMI output module on the P3P remote controller like this. Then, use an adapter like this one to attach the cable that comes with the DJI Goggles to the HDMI output module.

View attachment 98310
many thanks msinger i have the Hdmi output module fitted already, and youre post confirmed what i would need have you flown the combination and if so what did you think of it ? i am thinking about upgrading sort of waiting to see what the phantom 5 is going to be like when it comes out . do hope the p5 will be wireless goggles too .

have you flown the combination and if so what did you think of it ?
Yes (that's my photo above).

I really like the view in the DJI Goggles. The major downsides are the weight and size of them.

do hope the p5 will be wireless goggles too
Me too. It's nice being able to connect them wirelessly when flying my Mavic Pro.

I love mine! And with or without the wireless convenience it’s the only way I fly! I like my RC Edition Goggles! Anyone like to buy my Fat Shark Dominator v3 Goggles?? LoL

Reactions: jaybee2786

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT