P3P and Controller for Sale

Reaction score
I have a P3P and controller I would like to sell. I just received it back from DJI because it had a cracked shell on the screw holes. It had never been crashed before the repair. They fixed the shell. Since I got it back I have only flown it once to verify everything was functioning properly. I no longer need it because I have since purchased another P3P since the repair took over 2 months.

The items included would just be the actual P3P itself (with 1 set of props) and the controller. It is the P3P version with the old motors. I will also throw in a pair of black UAVbits strong arms I ordered but never installed. You can decide whether or not to install them. No charger or battery or memory card. I will ship in the original box anywhere in the US using Priority Mail. I want to use PayPal for this transaction.

I only want to sell it to someone who is a pretty active member on these forums.

I want to sell this all together for $900. I wanted to post on these forums before I throw it up on Ebay.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj