P3P : adding servo port on positionning sensor

Reaction score
Hello,

Since i have my Phantom 3 , i can't anymore use my 360° Gimbal with the RC remote from a port of my Ezuhf Receiver from my Phantom 2.

Now all the stuff is included in the P3. I saw in
from the landings gear that the guy reaches to manage a servo port with the original remote. Just for this : i want to say thank to him
smile.gif

Maybe you'll save me : I don't need all the stuff for the retractable landing gear as my 360° gimbal need the landing gear. BUT i'd like to know where the 3 servo pins are connected on the P3P sensor cable.

Here my gimbal in file joined : i attached the remote near the servo connector on my P2 because this remote as only 200m range maximum ( in the best conditions ) and I manage it from the Ezuhf after soldering a RC contact switch relay in parallel with the button of the remote.

I think you understand my issue
smile.gif
As now , with my P3 , i can't use my servo port only if i have the wiring diagram for my remote.

Anyway : many thanks for your help and maybe a good picture to solve my issue or a link to a pin diagram …

Regards
Manu

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 539
  • 300_1.jpg
    300_1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 411
This is very specific topic. You should directly talk to people who have added landing retractable gear.

We should add a DIY section for such topics.

Reactions: JoBe
it's true ... but as i don't have no answer, i have no choice ... and it's just a question :)

it's true ... but as i don't have no answer, i have no choice ... and it's just a question :)
Sounds like you are upset that nobody here has an answer to your specific question about the eletronics. The pros on this forum are very knowledgeable, but you can't expect them to know everything. If you find your answer with your own research, add a post here about it so that everyone else will also know.

Hey JoBe :)

Upset nooooo , really no ! But sound logical that when i'll find the resolution, i'll share ... I don't know why i will not do it :)

I received my "oscilloscope" to check all the pins. So i'll find the asnwer soon i hope.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT