P3A order has shipped

I'm so excited. P3A (no extra battery) #5735 Shipping status just changed to PREPARE / PAY CONFIRMED

I guess they weren't delayed by more than a few days! It's only 10AM in China...I bet I'll have a tracking number by the end of the day.

I had a pre order with two places until I saw today that all e RC posted on here they had then available. I ordered from them today and it's arriving tomorrow by end of day, according to fedex tracking.

Got my at RC Depot Hobbies.
They still have some in stock...
https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/category_s/2047.htm
20150428_162631.jpg

Just got an notification email from Dji that my P3A without extra batt has shipped via FedEx and expected delivery is May 1st. My priority no 3651 and I placed this order on April 15th. I'm in the Midwest

Advanced models shipping, yipeeeeee, and the intruction manual out for download. All we need now is the IOS App and we are sorted. Great news on Advanced models being shipped.

Reactions: Phantom_Novi_MI
Last edited:
My P3a is in route, ordered on 4-13. Should be at my door on Monday, apparently with the extra battery included(this remains to be seen).

Reactions: Phantom_Novi_MI
Pretty poor job of using Photoshop....Notice how the 'Phantom 3' text is sharp and clear, but the text at the bottom of the box and detail of the drone are blurred a bit. The man's face in the window is sharp, along with the text behind him. I call troll....

I laughed when I saw that photo. I especially like the box in the top right corner - The Picture of the Phantom is straight like it should be and the rest are angled. What an idiot!

I laughed when I saw that photo. I especially like the box in the top right corner - The Picture of the Phantom is straight like it should be and the rest are angled. What an idiot!

LOL...I saw that too. But, if you look at the two boxes on the bottom two rows, with the non-angled Phantoms, you'll see the the boxes are rotated and showing the non-opening side.

....if you notice that a forum user's first post ever is a bit controversial, it is likely a troll.

Unless 'John L.' is an employee of RC Depot and trying to get calls into the store.

P3A shipped!!!
customer reference number 5288
Estimated delivery 7.4.
Looks like they start shipp to Europe! I live in Finland

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31