P3a mainboard

Reaction score
Wanted . P3a mainboard for 2312a motors .
Would like it with everything attached .eg. motors , leds and battery cables , as my soldering skills are not as advanced as I would like them to be .
I am in Australia so postage is a cost .
Thanks for all help .

here's one on E-bay now
eBay item number:

Thanks , but that is for the old 2312 motors . I have already spoken to that guy .
Thanks again .

But that could work right? just not the newer motor?
or would it not be compatible in another way?

What I have read is the new and old motors don't mix with the mainboards . New board new motor , old board old motors .

What I have read is the new and old motors don't mix with the mainboards . New board new motor , old board old motors .
But my question now is.. If your completely changing everything, all soldered together, the whole unit..motors ,esc's ,led's, etc, it shouldn't matter unless you have a preference for which motor is attached. Hey?

That would be right ,but I have 4 good motors 2312a that I couldn't use in the future if anything goes wrong .

That would be right ,but I have 4 good motors 2312a that I couldn't use in the future if anything goes wrong .

OK got it.. I'm just going by your first post though, "No Soldering Wanted" you'll be soldering sometime down the road if ya want to keep & use them motors? "if anything goes wrong"
Lets not go there either...LOL

Yep . I have developed a very accident prone habit in my old age ... apparently
Yep . I have developed a very accident prone habit in my old age ... apparently

We're the same age brother..I'm just not showing mine..(on forum).. I've been fortunate so far..Fly Safe..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic