P3A - Limited to 30 meters :((

Reaction score
Guys your help.

I was very happy with my P3A, until fall i send to DJI. NO problems here and they send a new one..

The problems:
They install that horrible 1.11fw, and my normal app 2.7.2, shielded, shows the limit of 30m.
I dont have beguiner mode or limit flight turn on, but even so, it doesnt flight more than 30!

I try my wife phone with last app, and it works well (even image also sucks).

I would like to keep 2.7.2 on my old phone with the shield mod...

Any help here?

I had the same issue. Make sure remote and controller are off. I read you should log out of your DJI go app. Then close the app. Relaunch the app. Log in to app and clear all the settings and cache. Then start as normal.

I hope that works.

Reactions: Mordor
Gonna Try my friend! Soon i got time to try, i will report it here!

Thanks or fast answer!

The latest version of the dji app requires you to log in, or else it lmits yor flight parameters

The problems:
They install that horrible 1.11fw, and my normal app 2.7.2, shielded, shows the limit of 30m.
I dont have beguiner mode or limit flight turn on, but even so, it doesnt flight more than 30!
Any help here?
Check out this post to see if it sheds any light.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numone
I had the same issue. Make sure remote and controller are off. I read you should log out of your DJI go app. Then close the app. Relaunch the app. Log in to app and clear all the settings and cache. Then start as normal.

I hope that works.

Didnt work. Log out/Log In....same s**** :mad::mad:
I was flying with a original battery, and a 30% it starts going down has critical battery...
Luckly, i was only making tests and everything was under controled conditions:

For those using app 2.x.x shielded: DO NOT FLY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE with a drone with 1.11fw...

Can anyone tell me tje oldest 3.x.x version working with this crapy 1.11?

Same issue to my drone p3a with the latest firmware...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170922-185652.png
    Screenshot_20170922-185652.png
    545.3 KB · Views: 462
Yes you can...
I did go until 1.7, but with errors....gimball, compass and MC DATA...

I have the flight restriction also and I’ve logged in/out multiple times, made sure the beginner mode was off each time, deleted and downloaded DJI go, and cleared all cache and still won’t clear restriction! I even created a new account and did not very thing again and still have flight restriction. Very irritating!

I did format my phone. Tried 2.91, no lucky. Then last one and no problems.

So far....

I've spent the last three days trying to figure this out on my new P3P. Have tried everything I've read. There doesn't seem to be a single proven method.
Terry

I have tried everything that is listed in all these different posts to get rid of the restriction. I have done them all multiple times to make sure. I’m fed up with it. The log out/log in thing is not the fix for everyone, that’s for sure.

Has anyone tried to fly past the restrictions? Would like to know what happens.
Terry

I have several times. It stops. Says it reached maximum limit or something like that. I flew after each unsuccessful time I tried to fix this terrible issue. Absolutely nothing has worked for me.

Are you sure guys that DJI was well erased/uninstalled from phone/Tablet?

Its important clean well everything...
If adndroid, for a matter of perfection, use a program to explore folders and erase manually everything related to DJI...
It should Be somehere on 0\Android\... if im not mistake...

I have several times. It stops. Says it reached maximum limit or something like that. I flew after each unsuccessful time I tried to fix this terrible issue. Absolutely nothing has worked for me.

Same here. I have worked on this issue all week! So frustrating.
Terry

Had this troubles last weekend.
Here is what worked for me:

1. Turn On beginner mode
2. Turn Off beginner mode and accept warning.
3. Turn off Drone
4. Kill the app
5. Turn on the drone
6. Start the app

After battery swap had to do it again, not sure how its related.
Good luck, and yes this is very annoying.

Well, this is what I did: Charged up everything, printed OSO's instructions, gave everything to my 17 year old Son, and walked away. 30 minutes later, the restrictions were gone! Thank you OSO.
Terry

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl