P3A help needed will not power on

Reaction score
Hello I need help with this I have searched and searched but cannot figure it out. I have a P3A that I have swapped out the main mother board, shell and replaced with a new gimbal after a crash. I also replaced ribbon cables and anything that looked damaged. When I power on the a/c I get the welcome chime ( the four loud beeps) but I do not get any wing leds or gimbal movement. The led on the gimbal does not light up At all. I cannot link to my controller either. Anyway I am looking for any pointers to get this aircraft back in the skies!

I have a P3A that I have swapped out the main mother board, shell and replaced with a new gimbal after a crash. I also replaced ribbon cables and anything that looked damaged. When I power on the a/c I get the welcome chime ( the four loud beeps) but I do not get any wing leds or gimbal movement. The led on the gimbal does not light up At all. I cannot link to my controller either. Anyway I am looking for any pointers to get this aircraft back in the skies!
Lots of variables here but check your firmware versions for the AC and RC. If you do not know ( Which Firmware is on the replacement board) then that might be a problem. And/OR....the gimbal is not from a P3A.

Reactions: JoBe
The gimbal is from a p3a. But how can I check firmware if the aircraft is not even powering up. ( besides the four beeps) the gimbal does not power on and leds do not flash. Can I even update firmware if gimbal is not lighting up/ getting power . I am about to buy a replacement aircraft on eBay and put my gimbal on but would be nice if I can repair this .

Hello I need help with this I have searched and searched but cannot figure it out. I have a P3A that I have swapped out the main mother board, shell and replaced with a new gimbal after a crash. I also replaced ribbon cables and anything that looked damaged. When I power on the a/c I get the welcome chime ( the four loud beeps) but I do not get any wing leds or gimbal movement. The led on the gimbal does not light up At all. I cannot link to my controller either. Anyway I am looking for any pointers to get this aircraft back in the skies!
did you use the cheapo ribbons that never work or a real dji ribbon?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1