P3A Gimbal tilt speed...

Is my tilt speed too slow?

• yes, something's wrong!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah, it's my speed too!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I was thinking that the slow gimbal tilt speed was a Litchi "bug", as i ALWAYS use this app to fly.
Chatting with Litchi guys on Facebook they suggested me to change the setting from DJI app, but it seems always too slow.

From Bottom to top (and viceversa) it takes 25/26 seconds...
It's the correct speed?

Here my settings:
Gimbal tilt speed:100
Gimbal Start/Stop buffer: 0

DJI App version: 3.1.2
AC Firmware (i think): 1.4.10+
RC Firmware: 1.4.30+

Thank you guys!

I have a P3S , tilt speed set to 50 and buffer set to 15 , don't know if it will help you with your P3A , ALSO GET RID OF 3.1.2 ( android ) , app has problem of setting wrong home point = loss of PHANTOM !!!

Reactions: Καλλιστώ
I have a P3S , tilt speed set to 50 and buffer set to 15 , don't know if it will help you with your P3A , ALSO GET RID OF 3.1.2 ( android ) , app has problem of setting wrong home point = loss of PHANTOM !!!
Thanks, i'm aware of that incredible bug, i never update anything, as it always worked flawlessy.
I've all the apk, back to DJI pilot 2.0.2-29! :)
i've quickly installed the latest version just to try to adjust this particular setting.

This isn't a quick response forum, people work so instead of posting again and again why not have some patience.

Definitely sounds wrong to me , mine is around 5 seconds top to bottom with default settings

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

This isn't a quick response forum, people work so instead of posting again and again why not have some patience.
Thanks for the lesson. I use forums and bulletin boards before my hair went gray, and a little "up" to increase visibility to my post it seems to me a small annoyance. It's a pity I waste your time to school me, instead of giving me a more useful reply. Whenever I have an answer I reply to a post. Whenever I have a lesson...no. [emoji2]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't have a 'manual' with me right now, but one of the 'C' buttons can be programmed to switch the gimbal from straight out to straight down. try that and see how fast the gimbal moves. That should be close to the maximum speed. Too fast, and you risk possible damage from slamming the gimbal against the stops.

Don't have a 'manual' with me right now, but one of the 'C' buttons can be programmed to switch the gimbal from straight out to straight down. try that and see how fast the gimbal moves. That should be close to the maximum speed. Too fast, and you risk possible damage from slamming the gimbal against the stops.
That works fine, and immediately switch between the position "all up" to the "all down" one.

That works fine, and immediately switch between the position "all up" to the "all down" one.
My gimbal also takes (much) less than 5 secs to go from right up to right down on the wheel.

So with C1/C2 control, you know that your gimbal can pitch up and down OK......

I can't remember the settings exactly and I'd need to set everything up to have a look (sorry for being lazy :)) but the adjustments you state are available are
Gimbal tilt 100 (I would guess meaning 100% possible speed)
Gimbal Start/Stop buffer 0 (my guess meaning with no start/stop buffer)

But it surely can't hurt to have a play with these settings, although I don't hold much hope it will sort it out.

Also, no one has yet suggested recalibrating:-

a) your gimbal.
b) your RC (and don't forget the gimbal control wheel bit after doing the joysticks :)).

Thanks for the lesson. I use forums and bulletin boards before my hair went gray, and a little "up" to increase visibility to my post it seems to me a small annoyance. It's a pity I waste your time to school me, instead of giving me a more useful reply. Whenever I have an answer I reply to a post. Whenever I have a lesson...no. [emoji2]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you are a regular board user as you say then you would realise that people aren't always available. I was about to answer your post with some nice screen shots and lots of advice but as you have been rude to me I'll shall simply ignore your post, let's hope someone else can be bothered to help you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik