P3A, Follow me stops working

Reaction score
Hey All

Recently tried the 'follow me' option with my P3A. It follows for a short while and after says that GPS signal is weak and turns FM mode off.

GPS signal of what? Drone or my Tablet? How can i fix this issue?

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Almost certainly the tablet. It would help to be in a area that's open and clear of trees and buildings. I would also help to keep the tablet somewhat away from your body so that the tablet has a clear view of the open sky. Good luck.

Tablet uses its GPS to get its location. Location of the tablet is passed on to drone and drone uses its gps to follow tablet. Drone being at higher altitudes has better satellites view whereas tablet might lose gps due to interferences at ground. Mark the drones judgement appears to be right.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I see. Is there any way to check my tablet's GPS health? Because drone wasn't that far away, and i was on a high mountain not surrounded by any trees or buildings.

I found that loosening the accuracy tolerance helped. Increase the number to around 35-50ft.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Just one more reason I love Litchi.....

Reactions: Apilot101
I did a video on follow me where I had to increase the accuracy in Litchi where this gps issue arose:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl